1) I'm having trouble logging in to The Falcons Nest. What should I do?
You can email email@example.com
or call 732-549-7600 x227 and talk to someone in the Alumni Office who will help guide you through the login process.
2) My classmate wants to register on The Falcons Nest. How can I help him sign up?
You can tell him to email firstname.lastname@example.org
for his ID# and login instructions, or check the mailing label of a recent issue of SJ TODAY
, his ID number should be above his name.
3) I live outside of NJ and I'd like to search for alumni in my area.
Go to the Online Directory
on the toolbar to the left. Click on Advanced Search
to search by city, state or country. There are St. Joe's grads living in every state and on 5 continents, so you never know who may be near you!
4) How can I use The Falcons Nest to network with my fellow alumni?
There are several ways to network on this website. First, go to Career Center
on the toolbar to the left. Here you can enable your webcard (like an online business card) or post your resume. All alumni can browse through the webcards and contact those they have common interests with. Also, consider posting a message on the message boards at the bottom of the home page.
5) How do I make sure St. Joe's has my updated contact information?
Just make sure the info in your profile is current. If not, make the needed changes and your info will be updated with us.
6) Are SJ TODAY or The Falcon News available online?
Yes - go to the Download Center
on the toolbar to the left and you can download them in PDF format.
7) I would like to help write articles for SJ TODAY or the website - How do I get started?
Email Brian McGonigle '97, Alumni Relations, at email@example.com
for more info.
8) How do I volunteer for St. Joe's events or the Class Chair Program?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
and find out what volunteer positions are open. We can especially use help with our regional alumni clubs in Florida, DC, Boston or right here in Central New Jersey.
9) Is there a reunion being planned for my class?
Keep checking the events page
for upcoming reunions or other events, or feel free to email the Alumni Office at email@example.com
. If there are no upcoming reunions for your class, think about getting a committee together to organize one!
10) I'd like to visit St. Joe's and see all the recent additions made to campus. How do I schedule a tour?
You can set up a tour by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can check out the new gym, media center and see which of your old teachers are still here!
11) How do I post a Class Note about myself?
Click on Class Notes
on the toolbar to the left and hit "Add Class Note" at the bottom of the page.
Feel free to call 732-549-7600 x227 or email email@example.com
with any questions that aren't covered on this page.